Organizations We Support
Nature’s Pantry strongly believes in the importance in giving back to the community and is committed to supporting local non-profit organizations whose goal it is to improve the health and quality of life in the communities we serve.
We do receive a large number of donation requests and unfortunately, we simply can’t support every worthwhile cause, as much as we would like to. We ask that you look over the following criteria before submitting your request for a donation.
Your local organization must fall into one of the following categories:
- Health and Preventative Health Care Through Nutrition
- Hunger Relief
- Organic Farming/Sustainable Food
- Environmental Preservation and Protection
- Community Arts and Culture
- Education and Programs for School-age Children
- Organizations to which we have strong community ties
- We will not accept requests from individuals seeking pledges, from large national non-profits or political parties.
- We generally do not participate in large, corporate-level monetary event sponsorship as we believe these monies would make a larger impact on a smaller, local non-profit.
- The recipient must be a 501C3 non-profit organization and have their 501C3 number.
- Requests by phone, email or through web & social media outlets will not be accepted.
- Organizations must apply at least four weeks in advance of when they require the donation. Funds are limited and become allocated very quickly.
- Past support of an organization does not guarantee future support.
- All completed forms and associated paperwork must be dropped off in person.